North-facing abode with superb outdoor entertaining
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Enjoying a quiet and serene location in the family friendly streets of Terrey Hills, this impeccable home is a private abode that will appeal to families who are looking for a peaceful country lifestyle, yet be within easy reach of beaches and the city. Beautifully presented throughout and offering the perfect north-facing aspect, this stunning home is ready to move into now, yet leaves the flexibility of being able to make it your own.
LOVE. This cleverly designed home is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability. To the rear of the house, a generous outdoor entertaining zone is oriented to the north, which overlooks a large saltwater swimming pool and poolside cabana. The privacy and peace that is afforded in this quiet location is a huge attraction, yet this is a highly convenient location close to schools, shops, transport and eateries.
• North-facing dining and kitchen with a slow-combustion fire flows effortlessly to a large outdoor living zone with outdoor fire
• Back yard with a large saltwater pool, lawn, plus a workshop, storage shed and a poolside cabana complete with outdoor shower, which has the potential to be turned into self-contained accommodation
• Sleek kitchen with island bench, gas cooking plus a walk-in pantry
• Study nook, great for those who need to work from home
• Comfortable and inviting lounge room with open shelving
• All of the bedrooms are generously proportioned, with two large bedrooms situated on the upper level and a king-sized master on the lower level
• Pine floorboards throughout living and carpet in bedrooms
• Laundry room with easy access to the back yard
• Ducted air-conditioning on both levels
• Solar system and battery guarantee you all year round green energy and
help lower energy bills
• Off-street parking for at least two cars, plus extra space for a boat or trailer and two large storage rooms
LIVE. The street sits close to Ku-ring-gai Chase, with bushwalking trails and mountain bike paths right there for you to explore and enjoy. Quietly nestled on a peaceful, family-friendly street, this tranquil yet convenient location is close to popular restaurants, local shops, tennis courts and Terrey Hills Oval. Its central position makes it easy to access the surrounding areas, including Chatswood, St Ives and Mona Vale.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.