Double brick home on large & level 727m2 block with potential for spectacular city views from a second storey
* Move in to this comfortable, full double brick family home in a quiet, prestigious street and bide your time within its spacious, fluid interiors as you plan future additions and refurbishments.
* Living beautifully now with limewashed timber floors, breezy open plan living areas and a large backyard with big family in-ground swimming pool, this neat home also offers enormous potential to add an upper level and gain access to panoramic city views.
* Set back from a quiet street on a north-facing block, its classic L-shaped layout means sunlit interiors all day and a family-friendly layout where bedrooms are located in a separate wing.
* The tidy gas kitchen is modern and functional but would benefit enormously from a simple ‘benches and cupboard doors' makeover.
* With the kitchen already well located at the rear of the home alongside the living areas and back terrace, canny home renovators will immediately see the potential for a large modern family room with fluid indoor/outdoor spaces.
* There are three double bedrooms and all have close access to the family bathroom, which is neat and original with a large, deep bathtub and separate shower recess. Another separate exterior toilet is near the pool.
* There is also a study/sunroom or 4th bedroom and wide light filled corridor.
* The spacious living/dining area opens at both ends to terraces, giving it a modern indoor/outdoor feel as is, ensuring an easy summer of barbecues, swimming and home entertaining while you plan your upper level. A great safe family home for children.
* Other features include: completely new underground from street electrical wiring throughout ready for second story addition, storage shed, new ceiling insulation, new large gas water heater, modern colour scheme with stylish feature walls and high ceilings with articulated cornices.
* Located in one of Seaforth's premier hilltop streets, it is just a short stroll to the local school, shopping village and city buses.