Immaculate brick cottage with north facing poolside haven
* Redesigned for fluid indoor/outdoor living, this freshly schemed freestanding brick cottage opens out to sun soaked north facing gardens complete with an all-weather entertaining terrace and sparkling 10m pool with sun deck.
* Positioned on the high side of one of Seaforth's premier streets on a generous approx 518sqm, this peaceful family haven features immaculately presented interiors incorporating two separate living zones.
* Surrounded by lush easycare tropical gardens in a prized family setting, it's moments to Bantry Reserve, schools, village cafés and city transport.
* Overlooking the manicured front garden, a gracious bay fronted living room is complemented by polished timber floors, high decorative ceilings and plantation shutters.
* At the rear of the home, a skylit island kitchen with stainless steel appliances and sun filled dining opens out to a sheltered alfresco dining terrace with auto vergola and private easycare gardens with wraparound courtyard.
* Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms, the main with built-in robes, serviced by a pristine skylit bathroom with bath and separate fitted internal laundry.
* A fabulous opportunity for the young family, it's perfectly comfortable as is with potential to make your mark and add further value with a second level addition (STCA).
* Additional features include a secure carport plus additional driveway parking, gas heating, established gardens, built-in storage and solar garden lighting.
* Footsteps to Bligh Park and preschool in a highly desirable parkland enclave, its just minutes to Seaforth village, a choice of beaches and acres of bushland reserve.