North facing Provencal-style gardens
* Promising a perfect setting for relaxed family living, this inviting freestanding home rests on a private and peaceful good sized block on one of Seaforth's premier streets.
* Set on the high side of the street, it opens out to colourful French Provencal-inspired gardens basking in a perfect north-east aspect and offering ample room for a pool.
* A fluid family friendly layout incorporates two separate living zones, both enjoying an idyllic garden outlook, with interiors enhanced by polished timber floors.
* Open plan living and dining areas with a feature fireplace gaze out through large picture windows to the lush private front garden with pretty cherry tree.
* A well appointed timber-topped kitchen at the heart of the home features a stainless steel gas cooker and leads through to a breakfast room and adjoining laundry.
* Bathed in all-day sunlight, the sitting and family rooms flow out to the sunny gardens with a large terrace, bougainvillea-framed dining patio and verdant lawn framed by jacaranda and lemon trees.
* Accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes, serviced by a recently revamped bathroom with Englefield bath, separate shower and chic glass vanity.
* Additional features include a powder room, lock-up garage, huge storage area, double off street parking, reverse cycle air conditioning and plentiful built-in storage.
* Footsteps to Bligh Park and pre-school, this tightly held family enclave is surrounded by tranquil bush reserve and is a short walk to schools, village cafés, recreational parkland and express city transport with easy access to a choice of beaches.