Delightful character-filled family home with level grassed backyard
* This original family home has been extended at the rear to add a large split-level living area that opens via French doors to an entertaining deck and classic level grassed backyard.
* Featuring high raked ceilings and masses of natural light, it also has a stunning conservatory-style sitting area adjacent to the master bedroom, where floor to ceiling French windows make the most of north light and a picturesque outlook to the private front courtyard.
* The home itself presents neatly from the street with a private, walled front courtyard which is sunny and sizeable enough to be a second outdoor area.
* Inside, there are three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and the second bedroom has white timber-framed doors to the front porch.
* The bathroom features timber-lined walls and ceilings and has a separate shower and bath.
* At the rear of the home, high raked ceilings and masses of natural light create a spacious living area with separate dining and sunken lounge.
* A large family kitchen is open to the living areas and has loads of storage, a dishwasher and breakfast bar. The lounge area has a freestanding fireplace and opens via a wall of French doors to a large entertaining deck overlooking a classic, child-friendly grassed backyard.
* There is also a study, extra WC and double lock-up garage.
* Perfectly located for young families in a quiet street close to city buses and local shops, this character-filled family home offers a unique opportunity to buy into the prestigious Seaforth area on a good-sized block with plenty of room to move.