Sunny block with renovation or rebuild potential
FIND. Tap into the potential of this single-level cottage, which is ready for a new beginning. Well-maintained and perfectly liveable as is, yet holding clear potential to renovate or rebuild (STCA), this is an opportunity to create a home that you'll love for many years to come.
LOVE. Resting on a generous 562sqm block, with a big backyard and a perfect east-west orientation, open for plenty of north sun, the ideal conditions are in place for you to bring your dream to life. This centrally-located cul-de-sac is right next to Burnt Bridge walking and cycling paths, moments from Seaforth village, and positioned for easy access to the city and Manly.
- Single-level home with sunny aspect to the rear
- Lounge room with brick fireplace and air-con unit, separate dining is well positioned between lounge and kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen with modern electric cooktop and timber cabinets
- Laundry room with space for storage
- Generous backyard with a gently sloping lawn, an open patio, big enough to consider adding a pool (STCA)
- Two of the bedrooms share access to a shower en-suite
- Additional bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Large lock-up garage with additional storage room/workshop, plus driveway parking space
LIVE. This leafy cul-de-sac location is quiet and convenient. Bike trails at the door offer a pleasant, meandering path alongside Burnt Bridge Creek and then all the way to Manly, whilst bus services to Manly, the city and across the beaches are accessible from the village. A handy selection of shops, cafes and restaurants are just moments away in Seaforth village, with Balgowlah village shops and conveniences also close by.
Water rates: Approx $160pq
Council rates: Approx $473pq
Total Approx 562sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman and surrounds
- Seaforth Village shops, new IGA supermarket and great restaurants
- Balgowlah RSL Memorial Club
- Fresh produce at Sunday Seaforth Markets at Balgowlah RSL
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- St Cecilias Catholic Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School;
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Seaforth village offers a great selection of local shops and is perfect for grabbing a coffee.
- Easy access to public transport (at top of street) and accessibility to Clontarf and Manly Beach.
- There are bike paths that run from the bottom of the road all the way into Manly.
- The tight-knit neighbourhood, the events & street parties we enjoy.
- The close by Balgowlah RSL club is a great venue for events and family meals and our family particularly enjoys Clontarf beach as it is child and dog-friendly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.