Full-brick family home with northerly aspect and enormous potential
* This well-presented, full-brick family home is an affordable entry to prestigious family-friendly Seaforth.
* Set on a level block of land with a northerly aspect it is in a blue ribbon street close to good schools, parks and easy access to the city.
* On entry there is a large L-shaped living/dining room that adjoins a neat kitchen and second living area/ casual dining opening to a north-facing balcony.
* Featuring a classic family-friendly layout with bedrooms separated from living areas, it has four bedrooms, the main with ensuite and built-ins, and a spacious main bathroom plus separate WC.
* There is also an internal laundry and large double lockup garage, plus fully ducted air conditioning and heating throughout. There is a large sunny courtyard and barbecue area and a massive under house workshop and storage area.
* Lovingly maintained by the same family since it was built with established gardens, and presents as a beautiful solid family home with enormous potential in a much sought-after area.