Sought-after position with potential harbour views.
* This gorgeous, mint condition art deco home is perfectly liveable now, but offers a rare opportunity to buy into a blue ribbon area of prestigious Seaforth.
* Presenting neatly as a 2 bedroom family home on a premium 513 m2 approx corner block with north-facing aspect, secure yard and LUG there is enormous potential here to add a second level (STCA) and fully capitalise on stunning views across Middle Harbour.
* Immaculately preserved as is, it offers all the best of the art deco era: ornate cornices, high ceilings, polished timber floors, sandstone foundations, frosted glass partition doors between adjoining living/dining areas and a stylish, stone-paved portico.
* There are two good-sized bedrooms, separate dining and living spaces, original but smartly updated kitchen, full bathroom with separate shower and bath and extra WC. There's also a laundry, good storage, LUG plus off-street parking for a second vehicle.
* Both the bathroom and kitchen have been well looked after with a full deep bath in the bathroom and good cupboard space in the kitchen.
* The solid sandstone foundations also offer perfect potential for a home cellar, with access to the under-house area already available.
* Situated in a quiet, manicured street just off prestigious Panorama Parade, close to good schools, Seaforth Village and with easy access to city transport networks, this property represents a unique opportunity to buy into an exclusive area and capitalise.