A Seaforth sanctuary of space and style
FIND. Discover an exquisite blend of elegance and family functionality in this grand tri-level home, nestled in the heart of Seaforth. Framed by a picturesque jacaranda tree and lush manicured gardens, this versatile family residence offers a haven of privacy and security. As you journey along the pathway to the front door, the charm of this 1940s family bungalow, now stylishly renovated, begins to unfold.
LOVE. Inside, the home opens to an impressive open-plan layout, where multiple living spaces boast both flexibility and an inviting indoor-outdoor ambience. Double-glazed windows and plantation shutters complement the entire house, while bifold windows and doors enhance the fluidity of space, perfect for entertaining and family living. From the cozy living area with its Jetmaster fireplace to the elegant, stone-topped kitchen featuring a 90cm Ilve gas cooker and wine fridge, every detail caters to a lifestyle of luxury and convenience.
- Set on a spectacular 752.5sqm double block, this property is a true oasis of peace, privacy, and security.
- Two spacious bedrooms on the lower level, each with built-in robes; one includes a study nook.
- Upstairs accommodates two additional bedrooms, including a grand master suite with an ensuite, walk-in robe, and French balcony.
- The exterior is as idyllic as the interior, with a front entertaining terrace, rear court garden with in-ground pool, all complemented by an outdoor BBQ area.
- A vast garage space suitable for a home gym, wine storage, and extensive under-house storage.
- Internal laundry and convenient WC, accessible from the pool area.
- Light-filled, modern bathrooms on each floor, each featuring a shower and bath.
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, and an attractive fireplace enhance the gorgeous interior.
- Advanced security features, including video intercom entry and an alarm system, providing peace of mind.
LIVE. Located just minutes from Seaforth Public School, village shops, Baringa Reserve, and city buses, this home is not just a family home but a lifestyle choice. Renowned for its strong sense of community, excellent schools, and proximity to bushland trails, Seaforth represents the perfect blend of serene living and easy accessibility. With surf and harbour beaches a short drive away, as well as the popular Spit to Manly coastal walk, this home is the ultimate in Northern Beaches living.
Water rates: Approx $144.48 pq
Council rates: Approx $651.60 pq
Size: Approx 752 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD; Buses to Manly
- Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman and surrounds
- Seaforth Village shops and restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The indoor/outdoor feel of this home is special, with bi-fold doors and windows helping to open up every space. Sundowners on the front verandah overlooking the front gardens are peaceful and private.
- The expansive gardens have been landscaped front and back and provide a lush and tranquil outlook from all windows.
- The multiple living spaces in this home make it ideal for a growing family with space for everyone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.