Single level home on a large corner block in blue ribbon locale
Auction Saturday 20 August 3.15pm
FIND. This beautifully presented single storey family home is ready for its new owners. The property sits on a large level 626 sqm corner block in one of Seaforth's most handy locations.
LOVE. The home has been thoughtfully renovated with a new kitchen and features impressive floorboard tiles in the dining, kitchen and living areas.
- The gorgeous lounge opens via bi-fold doors to a fabulous enclosed indoor / outdoor entertaining terrace.
- The home has air conditioning & heating throughout as well as a Heat & Glo master fireplace in the lounge room
- There are also two renovated bathrooms that add to the stylish feel for the home.
- The private and secure gardens lend themselves to lots of family fun and there is plenty of space if needed for a pool (STCA).
- There is also a storage shed and an additional storage unit attached to the house
- A tandem carport for 3 cars accessed from the remote controlled automatic sliding gate
- When you are ready the home offers the opportunity to be extended and add a possible second level (STCA) to capitalise on this A class location.
LIVE. Seaforth is a popular suburb due to its excellent position close to Manly and the city, while the Wakehurst Parkway makes it easy to travel up and down the beaches. Within walking distance of the house, there is a fantastic bakery, as well as Seaforth's outstanding set of local shops. A pathway from the garden leads straight to Frenchs Forest Road, meaning it's just seconds from bus stops, and it's a 15-minute stroll to Seaforth Public School.
Land size: Approx 626 sqm
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $675.82 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Hop, Skip & Jump bus provides access to Stocklands Balgowlah
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Seaforth Village shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre & Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- The Forest High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.