Character family home full of potential
FIND. Positioned on a generous 607sqm near-level block with highly desirable north-facing backyard and offered for sale for the first time in 41 years, this 1930's single level, rendered full brick bungalow is in tidy, original condition and offers exciting potential to renovate or extend and capitalise on its premier lifestyle location.
LOVE. Graced throughout with the hallmark period features of its era, this charming home offers a spacious and practical floorplan, with multiple living areas and three queen-sized bedrooms with high patterned ceilings, decorative cornices and a gorgeous original fireplace offering charm and character.
- Private, north-facing garden with child-friendly level lawn
- Large combined living/dining with beautiful period features including beautiful original fireplace with gas fire, and extending out onto elevated front terrace overlooking garden
- Tidy original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Three oversized bedrooms, master with ensuite and two with air conditioning
- Spacious original kitchen with stone benchtops and freestanding gas cooker
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Two single lock-up garages plus driveway parking for multiple cars
LIVE. Quiet and family-friendly, this blue-ribbon harbourside location is within a short level walk of Seaforth village with shopping, cafes and express bus transport. With easy access to cosmopolitan Manly, coastal walks and beautiful beaches, a more convenient lifestyle location would be hard to find.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $689 pq
Internal: Approx 165sqm
Total: Approx 607 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman and surrounds
- Seaforth Village shops and restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a wonderful home for a family with large rooms, two separate living spaces as well as front and back gardens
- Being able to quickly and easily walk up to Seaforth village for coffee or to catch an express bus for a quick trip into the city is such an advantage
- Seaforth is a lovely family-friendly community with great schools and so close to beaches
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.