Quiet family sanctuary with leafy views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. For those seeking a family home in a tranquil environment, this charming 1920s house is a rare opportunity not to be missed. Quiet, bright and airy inside, this stunning home offers a generous amount of living space, beautiful period features and lush leafy district views. This home is located within close proximity to shops and dining offerings in Seaforth village.
LOVE. The layout is perfect for family life, with four well sized bedrooms and multiple living areas, that allows everyone to find some space when needed. A comfortable sitting area features a gas fireplace to relax in, while the bright north-facing living area flows out to an alfresco deck, with district views and sea-glimpses, will tick all boxes for those who love to entertain.
- Attractive weatherboard facade and charming 1920s features
- High ceilings and hardwood floorboards
- Bespoke cabinetry and joinery add to the sophisticated aesthetic, whilst maximizing storage options
- Bright north-facing living area set privately to the rear and easy outward flow to an entertainer's deck
- Defined dining flowing into second sitting area with gas fire
- Lush landscaped backyard with flourishing garden beds, spa and custom built shed that matches the house design
- Modern stone kitchen with electric oven and gas cooktop, and a well-thought-out position that easily services the dining area and deck
- Oversized bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Well-designed bathrooms, including a shower ensuite in the master bedroom
- Large laundry room containing under-stair storage
- Single covered carport for off-street parking
- Large attic space and under-house area with additional storage
LIVE. This delightful family pleaser is nestled on a quiet street that gets very little traffic. Its location offers 'walk-everywhere' convenience with local shops and eateries in Seaforth village, as well as schools and close bus stops. It's a short drive to Manly or Warringah Mall, and an easy commute to the city.
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman & surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Seaforth Village shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre & Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We have enjoyed the northerly aspect, the sea breezes and the district views when relaxing and entertaining on the deck.
- Our home is very convenient and is an easy walk to schools, transport, restaurants and shops.
- We love our character-filled 1920s home with high ceilings and timber floors.
Land size: Approx 581.7 sqm
Water - Approx $145.71 pq
Council - Approx $606.20 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.