Renovated family home with lush tropical gardens
Auction Saturday 29 May
FIND. With a flawless street presence, fresh, sun-dappled interiors and a stunning backyard oasis, this beautifully renovated home is positioned on the edge of North Balgowlah and Seaforth villages, and offers quick access up and around the beaches. With indoor and outdoor living and dining areas set privately to the rear, this is an unexpectedly quiet and private home that has been superbly appointed with stylish contemporary finishes.
LOVE. You'll fall in love with the lush backyard, which is a private oasis that features well-established tropical-inspired gardens and a cabana for outdoor dining and entertaining. Though fully renovated and ready for a family to move in and enjoy, there is the option for the new owners to explore the idea of capitalising on expansive views to the city and North Head by adding another level, or even extending the living area to the rear (STCA).
• The living area enjoys leafy outlooks of the backyard and features an adjoining study
• Combined dining and kitchen zone features a brand-new kitchen with stone counters, stylish black fixtures and generous pantry storage
• Light and airy king-sized master bedroom along with two queen-sized bedrooms, all serviced by a freshly updated bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Brand new engineered European oak floorboards inject a sense of warmth and style
• A multi-purpose playroom or rumpus room, a laundry room and second shower bathroom are positioned on the lower level
• Flawless street presence and a covered verandah
• Utility room with generous built-ins for internal storage, and a large amount of under-house storage, accessed via the laundry
• Off-street parking on the driveway for two cars
LIVE. Seaforth offers an outstanding family lifestyle, being in close proximity to local schools, beaches and shopping and dining hubs, as well as being surrounded by many parks and reserves, including Manly Dam. It is perfectly located for easy access to the city and to Manly, with express bus services just footsteps away. The Wakehurst Parkway also offers quick travel up and around the beaches, as well as providing easy connections to Chatswood.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.