Versatile home with potential for dual-living
Auction Saturday 17 April
FIND. Quietly resting on a leafy, tree-lined street in Seaforth, this expansive, dual-level home offers a unique and highly flexible living arrangement. The house is currently split into two duplex-style homes (held under one title), with a living area, kitchen, bathroom, at least one bedroom and a laundry on each level. Each level has its own entrance, making it the ideal set up for those interested in a live-in nanny situation, or for teenager or in-law accommodation.
LOVE. The sunny north-facing aspect and the lush leafy views that are enjoyed to the front and the rear are stunning. Whether you choose to modernise the current interiors and enjoy the benefits of a dual-living arrangement, or re-configure to create one expansive home (STCA), you will enjoy the quiet, family-friendly surrounds of this versatile home.
• The upper level is a large open-plan living and dining zone with lush green tree-top outlooks and easy flow to a north-facing balcony, plus a queen-sized bedroom with access down to the garden
• The lower level features separate living and dining zones plus three bedrooms and easy flow to the back yard
• Each level has its own fully equipped kitchen, laundry and bathroom
• Single lock-up garage plus a covered carport and further parking space on the driveway
• Generous child-friendly back yard with level lawn and a garden shed
• Reverse-cycle air-con on both levels
• The house backs onto bushland and so feels very private and protected
• Each level has its own entrance
LIVE. Seaforth is a family-friendly suburb that is known for its welcoming community, excellent schools and close proximity to beautiful bushland trails and reserves. The Wakehurst Parkway makes travelling up and down the beaches easy and convenient, and it's a quick trip to the city or into Manly, which makes this a popular location for those who commute to the city. Seaforth has a great set of local shops, which you can stroll to within 10 minutes, and there's a fabulous bakery just around the corner that is touted as selling one of the best sourdoughs in Sydney.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.