Family entertainer with Mediterranean Charm and Knockout View
FIND. Positioned on the high side of a tucked away cul-de-sac, this Mediterranean-style home offers beautifully appointed interiors, a free-flowing floor plan, multiple outdoor entertaining spaces and magical views across the Spit and Middle Harbour, which sweep across Chinaman's Beach through to the CBD and Chatswood. In a peaceful leafy setting just a short stroll away from Seaforth Village, this fabulous family home offered for the first time in 25 years is a must-see.
LOVE. The parquetry flooring, distinguishing archways, high ceilings and warm earthy tones come together to create an elegant and timeless family home.
- Multiple versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces make this Mediterranean-style charmer all about relaxed living and easy entertaining
- The undisputed heart of the home is the spacious kitchen. With its classic cabinetry, stone workbenches, 6-gas burner ILVE stove and adjoining walk in pantry combined with laundry, it connects seamlessly to the dining area which overlooks the resort style pool to one side and sparkling water views to the other
- Manicured and hedged gardens surround the solar heated pool and undercover entertaining terraces. Complete with an outdoor oasis that will play host to many a family gathering
- Watching the world go by from the comfort of your living room upstairs where the views of Middle Harbour and The Spit are truly on show, with even the CBD skyline in sight. Enjoy your morning tea or coffee or a sundowner from the living room terrace
- Four generously sized bedrooms, equally split between the two levels, with the master showcasing stunning views, an ensuite complete with shower over bath as well as floor to ceiling wardrobe space that spans an entire wall. A study is also on offer upstairs with versatility to use as a nursery or home office
- Immaculately kept bathrooms that service both downstairs and upstairs.
- Double lock up garage, off-street parking for a boat, underhouse storage, solar panels, central heating and a sunny courtyard leading off one of the bedrooms are all bonuses this house has to offer.
LIVE. With impressive street appeal and a blue ribbon setting in the family-friendly surrounds of Seaforth, this wonderful home offers everything required for lifestyle and stress-free living with schools, cafes, restaurants, and transport conveniently close on-foot. The beach is also just a short drive away.
Water rates: Approx $150 pq
Council rates: Approx $518 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the city CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Mosman and surrounds
- Seaforth Village shops and restaurants
- Balgowlah Stockland shopping centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Seaforth Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how this house has brought us all together over the years. We have endless memories of kids and grandkids swimming in the pool while enjoying summer BBQs
- The sense of community in this quiet cul-de-sac over the past 25 years hasn't changed and we love that we know our neighbours' names
- The convenience of having everything at our doorstep - Seaforth Village just gets better and better. Being in close proximity to the bus has also made commuting to schools and into the CBD fuss-free over the years
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.