Over-sized block on tranquil street near central Seaforth
FIND. Nestled on a picturesque, quiet and leafy street in Seaforth, this spacious freestanding home offers immense potential. It offers a keen renovator the chance to re-imagine the interiors, or even knock down and build from the foundations up (STCA).
LOVE. Set on an extremely generous block of 683sqm that enjoys a sunny nor-east aspect, level gardens to the front and rear, a pool, and level access from the road, the house is in fantastic original condition, meaning you can move in now while you consider your options. Set on a family-friendly street with very little traffic, this peaceful location is surrounded by gorgeous bushland and public reserves, and is close to schools, shops and public transport.
• Single-level brick-veneer home on a generous near-level block of 683sqm, which faces nor-east.
• A Light-filled living room is positioned to the front of the house and provides a central area which a well-equipped kitchen and a separate dining area run from.
• A sunroom runs the full width of the house and overlooks the garden and patio.
• A large patio runs off from the sunroom and offers a generous amount of space for outdoor dining and entertaining. It overlooks a well-tended garden with a level lawn and pool.
• The main bathroom features a shower, while a second bathroom is combined with laundry facilities.
• There are three generous bedrooms, two of which include built-in storage.
• A carport plus off-street parking sits to the side of the house, while a lock-up garage with workshop provides further space for storage.
LIVE. Known for its welcoming community, excellent schools and a good set of local shops, Seaforth is a family-friendly and extremely well connected suburb. The city and Manly are easily accessed via public transport, and the Wakehurst Parkway makes travelling up the beaches very convenient. Just around the corner from the house is a boutique bakery that sells 'the best sourdough bread in Sydney', the Grove Park BMX track is close by, and it's a short stroll to the excellent set of local shops and restaurants on Seaforth's high street.