Family pleaser with generous alfresco space
FIND. This single-level home is a true family pleaser. It offers light-filled interiors and a versatile floorplan that includes multiple living spaces and a stunning amount of alfresco space, including lawns to the front and the rear, and north-facing entertaining balconies and terraces that are blessed with all-day sunshine.
LOVE. A true distinction of this lovely home is the dual-street access, which allows for peacefully set living, entertaining and a double garage on Baringa Avenue, while also offering the convenience of bus stops that can be directly accessed on Frenchs Forest Road.
• The combined lounge and dining area is fresh and light, and is set with pine floorboards. It flows effortlessly to the open-air balcony, providing a natural space for casual alfresco dining. Or when hosting larger groups, it's only a few steps down to the large entertainer's terrace.
• Modern and neatly presented, the kitchen features gas cooking, a dishwasher, and looks out over the backyard.
• The three bedrooms are generously proportioned, with built-ins in two of them, while the bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• A modern garage conversion has created additional living space, which, with its own enclosed terrace, makes for the ideal home office or rumpus room for the kids.
• Completing the family wishlist is a double garage, which is accessed via Baringa Avenue and allows for the parking of two cars plus extra storage space.
• While in perfect living condition now, this property will excite those who want to add value or their own creative stamp. Modernise the interiors, re-imagine the layout (STCA), or there are active DA plans in place to build a bedroom and living space on the terrace area.
LIVE. Seaforth is very conveniently placed for those who want to access the city or Manly. On a good run, it's only a 20-minute drive into the city, or a 10-minute drive to Manly. There is a good set of shops in Seaforth Village, Seaforth Public School is one block away, and bus stops are practically at the front door.