Flawless family living with premium beachside address
Auction Saturday 27 November
FIND. Positioned to take full advantage of the incredible Queenscliff & Freshwater lifestyle as well as the many alluring offerings in Manly, this sophisticated semi offers a dream combination of convenience, lifestyle, space and versatility. Unfalteringly elegant and finished with luxury materials and fittings, this is a flawless family abode with multiple living spaces, a huge open-plan living zone and private outdoor entertaining.
LOVE. There is an unexpected level of peace and privacy within this intuitively-designed home, with living areas tucked away from the street and a serene, oasis-like feel to the backyard. The open-plan living zone is a spectacular free-flowing space that offers outstanding functionality for modern day family living and entertaining.
- Exceptionally spacious and finished with bespoke joinery, sophisticated engineered-oak floors and a Marmorino polished plaster Jetmaster fire, the open-plan living area has defined areas for lounging, dining and cooking that flow into each other with ease
- Second living space, perfectly suited as a cozy media room or a breakout zone for the kids
- High-end kitchen with Arabescato marble island bench, lots of sleek soft-close cabinetry, a butler's pantry, induction cooking and Carrara mosaic-tiled splashback
- Smooth flow to a pergola covered deck that overlooks a private oasis-like backyard
- Stunning travertine-tiled bathrooms with elegant fittings
- Luxe master suite with a large walk-in wardrobe and a marble en-suite with free-standing bath and rainfall shower
- Downstairs bedroom with shower en-suite and access to a north-facing courtyard that receives all day sunshine
- Secure gated access to a side courtyard and the front door
- Downstairs WC, lots of internal storage, wool carpet in bedrooms
- Off-street driveway parking for two cars
LIVE. This premier beachside address offers fantastic proximity to world-class beaches, with Queenscliff or Freshwater beaches both sitting within an easy stroll. Freshwater village has an excellent selection of eateries and boutique shops, with an IGA supermarket about to join the list of amenities. Bus stops on Crown Road offer quick access to Manly, or you can easily walk there along the beachfront.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $530.40 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the convenience of being able to dip into Freshwater or Manly beaches, shopping and dining options
- We love the large open-plan living space, which works so well for socialising, and a separate living zone for hanging out watching TV
- The interiors are filled with light, and feel very private and peaceful
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.