Contemporary coastal home with ocean & lagoon views
FIND. A scintillating expression of luxury coastal design, this magnificent multi-level residence offers the incredible beachfront lifestyle you've always dreamed of. Flawlessly finished with effortless contemporary style, showcasing multiple living areas, sumptuous accommodation, your own lagoon-side swimming pool, and outdoor entertaining spaces that are oriented so you can admire the magic of this iconic beachside location.
LOVE. Tap into the glorious Manly lifestyle that will inspire and delight you every day. You'll wake to the sounds of the ocean, marvel at the sunrises and sunsets from the lagoon and ocean-facing balconies, and you'll love having direct access onto the lagoon that leads you directly to the beach.
- Bringing natural light and leafy tree-filled views inside, the open-plan living and dining area is bestowed with windows on three sides.
- A family room with bespoke joinery offers a space to bunker down for the evening and watch a movie together.
- Lagoon-facing balcony and deck overlook a sparkling chlorinated saltwater swimming pool, with gated access onto the lagoon.
- High-end modern stone kitchen with gas cooking & high-quality appliances is a joy to cook in and services indoor dining areas with ease.
- A collection of breakout zones means there's space for everyone, no matter the age of your children.
- Indulgent parent's retreat with a large walk-in wardrobe, a full en-suite bathroom, covered balcony with views to Queenscliff lagoon and beach.
- Bathrooms on both levels with sophisticated, high-end finishes, natural stone vanities; quality built-in wardrobes and storage in all bedrooms.
- Exquisite travertine flooring throughout, air-con units in living and most bedrooms, gas fire in living, large laundry room, internal storage room.
- Double garage with internal access, storage and auto door.
LIVE. Swims, surfs and beach walks can be part of the daily routine with Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches so close and accessible. It's a pleasant walk into Manly along the beachfront, where you can take advantage of an ever-changing collection of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. Freshwater village also has a lot to offer in
Water rates: Approx $171.41 pq
Council rates: Approx $1007.20 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary College
- Mackellar Girls Secondary College
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
-The sunrises and sunsets from the balconies are stunning. We love looking out at the twinkling lights of Manly at night.
- This is an amazing location if you love the beach. It's just a quick walk along the lagoon.
- We love having the excitement and buzz of Manly at our fingertips, yet we also feel we've got a lot of privacy and peace.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.