Spectacular waterfront setting with huge potential
FIND. This charismatic P&O-style brick residence is poised to take in a truly spectacular vista over Queenscliff Lagoon. Currently set up as two identical duplex-style homes, this is an exquisite character residence with a location that allows you to dip into the magic and vibrancy of Manly and Freshwater, as well as having the beach on the doorstep. The garden extends right to the lagoon where you can follow the path to Queenscliff Beach.
LOVE. Currently set up as two identical self-contained homes, there is so much potential to explore. This could be the perfect solution for multi-generational families who are looking for a dual-living situation, and it's also a great opportunity for keen renovators to sell or rent one or both. There is also the option of creating a spectacular multi-level lagoon-side home with ocean, lagoon and district views.
- Identical floorplans on both levels, with separate lounge and dining, two bedrooms, sunroom/third bedroom, separate kitchen and a bathroom
- Beautiful P&O-style architecture with a distinctive curved feature wall, solid brick construction and high ceilings
- Both of the living areas look directly out to the lagoon
- Large kitchens with views over the lagoon
- Original bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower
- All bedrooms are very spacious
- Large laundry room and extensive under-building storage space
- Two off-street parking spaces on title
LIVE. This is a magical sand-between-the-toes lifestyle location that allows you to walk to the beach in less than five minutes. Freshwater village is a short stroll away, where there are boutique shops, popular eateries and new retail and hospitality development that is revitalising the area. Bus services to Manly or Warringah Mall are pretty much at the front door, or follow the beachside path to Manly, where city transport, restaurants, cafes and shops and stunning coastal walks are all at your disposal.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $975 pq
Internal: Approx 226 sqm
Land: Approx 600 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants and bars
- Freshwater village shops and cafes
- Harbord Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The sunsets and the views of the lagoon are incredible
- That the garden extends right to the lagoon where you can follow the path to Queenscliff Beach
- This is an ultra-convenient location within easy walking distance of Freshwater village and Manly
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.