Unbeatable beachside location for luxury semi
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 18th September
FIND. Prepare yourself to fall in love with the incredible views and lifestyle that are afforded from this immaculate semi on Queenscliff headland. Perfectly poised to enjoy an absolutely spectacular panorama of the ocean and Freshwater beach, and positioned so you can stroll to Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches within moments, this is a home that allows you to embrace the lifestyle of two of the northern beaches' most sought-after beachside suburbs.
LOVE. Fully renovated, presented with elegant modern appointments and north-facing to gather huge amounts of natural light, this is a bright and airy home with a clever split-level design that really highlights the views and promotes amazing coastal breezes to move through the rooms. Start your day with ocean swims, wander into Freshwater village for coffee, and live with the calming spectacle of the ocean right in front of your eyes every day.
• Bright north-facing lounge area with a stunning perspective of Freshwater beach, district and ocean
• Living is extended by an ocean-facing balcony, where you'll sit to enjoy sunsets and sunrises and admire the views
• Sleek contemporary eat-in kitchen and dining area with gas cooking, an integrated dishwasher, concealed European-style laundry and generous pantry storage
• Back yard with landscaped garden beds and a generous, partially-covered entertainer's deck
• Queen-sized master bedroom with shower en-suite and sliding door access to the deck and backyard, or could be a second living space
• Two additional queen-sized bedrooms with dual built-ins
• Modern family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Front verandah to sit and watch the world go by
• Large attic storage room, with access via the kitchen
LIVE. One of the best things about this location is how close it is to both Manly and Freshwater, both of which have a fantastic range of cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and world-class beaches to enjoy. Step out of your front door and stroll the 200 metres down to Freshwater Beach, or wander over the headland to Queenscliff. Bus stops are practically outside the door for a quick journey into Manly, or it's a delightful 20-minute stroll along the beachfront.
In conjunction with Yorick Sweetnam - 0413 739 974
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.