Beachside lifestyle in quiet lagoon setting
FIND. Quietly placed on the quiet end of Queenscliff Road and tucked back from street, this charismatic dual-level brick home is surrounded by the lush green environs of Queenscliff Lagoon, and showcases stunning ocean and district views as well as lush, leafy outlooks at every turn. Immaculately presented and offering lots of character and style, this is a home that is ready for a family to move into now, yet offers scope to add your own touches and make it your own, or even holds possibilities for a bigger renovation.
LOVE. Enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunset vistas from the balcony, which is positioned to take in the lush expanses of Queenscliff Lagoon, as well as capturing views of the ocean and the district of Manly. Close enough to walk to Freshwater or Manly lifestyle hubs, and with a number of beaches within a short stroll, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for a family to embrace the ultimate northern beaches lifestyle.
• This is a bright and breezy home with over-generous proportions
• Adjoining lounge and dining areas, which are both positioned to make the most of the views
• Generous, well-equipped kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• One bedroom upstairs and three down, all of which are amply proportioned and offer private leafy outlooks
• Landscaped back yard with a gently sloping lawn, flourishing garden beds, tropical plantings and fruit trees, plus patio to the front
• Large bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Laundry room with handy external access
• High ceilings, sash windows, sandstone fireplace, fresh carpet and paint throughout
• Single lock-up garage plus a lockable storage room and a huge amount of under-house storage
LIVE. One of the best things about this location is how close it is to Manly and Freshwater, both of which have a fantastic range of cafes, boutique shops and world-class beaches to enjoy. Enjoy on-the-doorstep access to sand and surf by wandering 500 metres down to Queenscliff Beach, or find the path that leads straight over the headland to Freshwater. Bus stops are practically at the door for a quick journey into Manly, or you can take a pleasant stroll or bike ride along the beachfront.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.