Potential and possibility in coveted Pittwater setting
FIND. Commanding an idyllic position in one of the most coveted waterside enclaves in Palm Beach, this original dual-level brick veneer home presents unbridled potential and possibility. Resting just 100 metres to the water's edge and moments from Snapperman Beach, this privileged location offers privacy, tranquility and exclusivity, whilst also being close to Palm Beach and Avalon lifestyle amenities.
LOVE. This is a generous 696sqm near-level block with a sunny north-facing aspect to the rear. This is also one of the most tightly-held streets in Palm Beach, so when all of these attributes are combined, you can see just how special this opportunity is. Whether you choose to refresh, extend or completely renovate the interiors, or knock down and look to the surrounding trophy homes for inspiration, this is your chance to bring to life your vision for a contemporary waterside masterpiece.
- Quality brick veneer construction and excellent level access from the street
- Generous near-level block with space to consider adding a pool as others in the street have done
- Vast living and dining area with high pitched ceilings, exposed timber beams and lots of glass to reveal a soothing leafy outlook
- Large sunroom/rumpus that connects outwards to a level landscaped backyard with open patio
- Kitchen in immaculate condition with breakfast bar
- Three bedrooms downstairs and a spacious master suite upstairs
- Main bathroom plus master en-suite in immaculate original condition, plus an upstairs WC
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. Secluded and quiet, this idyllic street delivers on-the-doorstep access to the beauty of Pittwater, with Sandy and Snapperman beaches offering quiet sanctuary for boating, picnicking and relaxation. Local shops and eateries are conveniently positioned at the other end of the street, with bus services offering a direct connection to Manly, and ocean beaches on the other side of the peninsula less than two kilometres away.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $948.25 pq
Size: Approx 696 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Local cafes and restaurants, Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Barrenjoy House Palm Beach, Boathouse Palm Beach and a ferry which leaves from Palm Beach and lands at the Basin campground or continues to Ettalong on the Central Coast via Broken Bay
- Avalon Public School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The northerly aspect brings lots of natural light into the house throughout the day
- The convenience of having the beauty of Pittwater as well as village cafes and shops at the door
- We love the leafy outlooks, the quietness of the street and the easy access to Pittwater and ocean beaches
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.