Exceptional dual-occupancy beach cottage on coveted street
FIND. A classic 1970s beach cottage that has been renovated, extended and elevated into a fresh, contemporary dual-occupancy home. Two separate single-level dwellings sit on this generous parcel of land that rests less than a kilometre from Narrabeen Beach. Both dwellings are superbly appointed and feature spacious living zones, their own private entrances and beautifully landscaped outdoor entertaining areas.
LOVE. The gardens that embrace both dwellings are lush and impressive, and both homes feature stunning living areas that feel spacious and bright. The dual-living set-up will suit multi-generational families, or those who are interested in renting out one or both of the cottages. This is one of the most coveted streets in the area, hidden away from it all, yet offering incredible access to the bush, the beach, the lake and towns.
- Stylish modern finishes create fresh beachy vibes throughout
- Front cottage features a stunning open-plan living zone with vaulted ceilings, flowing out to a private courtyard, three generous bedrooms, plus front verandah connecting to the front garden
- Rear cottage includes a large open-plan living zone with beautiful exposed beams, two generous bedrooms, as well as a shower bathroom, laundry, and effortless flow out to a large nor-east facing entertainer's deck and landscaped backyard
- Both cottages feature stylish floorboards, built-ins and ceiling fans in all bedrooms, split-system air-con in living areas
- Both dwellings have superb indoor/outdoor flow
- All of the gardens that surround the house are meticulously landscaped with tropical-inspired plants and cacti
- Storage sheds for both dwellings
- Driveway parking for one cars
LIVE. Collins Street is a quiet, leafy street with lots of friendly families and a huge sense of community. This tranquil location is attractive to families because of its proximity to the beach, as well as how close it is to schools, shopping and dining hubs. Shops and supermarkets in Narrabeen or Warriewood shopping centre are a short walk or drive away, and there are some lovely bushwalking trails in Warriewood Wetlands or Narrabeen Lake, which are both close by.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The convenieince! Everything we need is close by or easy to get to. This includes world-class beaches, schools, shops, sporting grounds, cafes and clubs, and easy-access to greater Sydney.
- We love how dog-friendly the area is – walking over the headlands, checking the surf and/or visiting a local cafe each morning is a gift.
- We love the gardens and how the house displays the local history of the suburb.
- We love living on a quiet, leafy, under-developed and community focused street.
RATES & SIZES:
Land size: Approx 569.1 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $660 pq
- Express buses to the City CBD (400m)
- Buses to Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants & cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square shopping centre
- Narrabeen North Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High
- Mater Maria Catholic College
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.