Weatherboard cottage in idyllic lakeside setting
FIND. The incredible location of this charming 1920s weatherboard cottage is one of the best in North Narrabeen. Wimbledon Avenue is a tightly-held enclave right on Narrabeen Lake, and is a peaceful and idyllic setting that holds on-the-doorstep access to beautiful walking trails around the lake, and is moments from beaches and Narrabeen village eateries and shops. Enjoy outstanding convenience from this hidden-away lakeside peninsula setting.
LOVE. Sitting on 635sqm, this charismatic home holds huge potential. Currently a two-bedroom cottage with multiple living zones and a studio, this is a perfectly proportioned beach cottage for empty nesters who want some additional space for when guests to come and stay.
- Pine floorboards, high ceilings, cornicing, picture rails and an original fireplace are a nod to the 1920s heritage
- The living area is spacious and light, and includes defined zones for lounge, dining and kitchen, as well as effortless flow to an all-weather entertainer's terrace
- Cozy second living area with gas fire
- Well-placed to service the living and dining areas, the stone kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, dishwasher and a walk-in pantry
- Two large bedrooms, including master with walk-in wardrobe and shower en-suite
- Stunning renovated bathroom with clawfoot bath and separate shower
- Reverse-cycle air-con and ceiling fans in living
- A multi-room studio is positioned at the bottom of the garden and acts as a fabulous retreat for teenagers or guests
- Single lock-up garage with large storage room/workshop and additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. This idyllic lakeside enclave is attractive to families because of how safe and protected it feels, yet how close it is to schools, beaches and shops. Narrabeen Lake is right on the doorstep, offering bike and walking trails and picnic spots there for you to enjoy at a whim. Narrabeen Beach is a lazy stroll away; the Wakehurst Parkway offers quick access up and down the beaches, and there are a number of shopping and dining precincts in close proximity.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $645 pq
Size: Approx 635 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- Narrabeen North Public School
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the quietness of the street and how it feels hidden away from the world, yet is walking distance to shops, schools and the beach
- We love having Narrabeen Lake at our doorstep for weekend walks and picnics
- The house has lots of character and lots of living space
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.