Flexible family residence plus cottage with ocean glimpses
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 9 October 2021
FIND. Showcasing a curation of living spaces that will satisfy families of all sizes and ages, this expansive dual-level residence sits in quiet bushland surrounds near Warriewood Wetlands. Consisting of a five-bedroom main home and a stunning one-bedroom plus study contemporary cottage with entry and off street parking via Taiyul Road, this is a highly versatile home that will serve your family well through the years. The cottage has the potential to cater for dual-living purposes, or to create a welcome income.
LOVE. Elevated to enjoy a leafy vista across the district, including some ocean glimpses on the upper level, this immaculate residence provides a peaceful, relaxing environment to come home to. The cottage is a pristine example of contemporary architecture, while the main dwelling is in perfect living condition, yet offers the opportunity to update to your own style.
• The floorplan is highly flexible, with multiple living spaces and breakout zones that can be purposed with your family's needs in mind
• Choice of two living areas, which both sit on the sunny nor-east side of the house, offering lush leafy outlooks plus a balcony and enjoys ocean breezes
• Large eat-in size kitchen which connects out to a pergola-covered patio, which overlooks a back yard with flourishing garden beds
• Four upstairs bedrooms and a flexible fifth bedroom or study downstairs
• Family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Separate studio/home office/storage room
• Gas outlets in both living areas
• Outdoor WC and laundry
• Single lock-up garage and extensive parking space on the driveway
• Contemporary cottage with bright and breezy living that flows out to an all-seasons alfresco deck, hardwood floors, an ultra-stylish timber kitchen, one bedroom and a study or nursery, a shower bathroom with heated floors and towel rails plus laundry facilities, off-street parking behind an auto gate, a private garden and access via Taiyul Road
LIVE. The house sits on a quiet street that is green, leafy and peaceful. This tranquil location is attractive to families because of its proximity to Narrabeen Lake, as well as how close it is to schools, shopping and dining hubs and beaches. Shops and supermarkets in Narrabeen or Warriewood shopping centre are a short walk or drive away, and there are some lovely bushwalking trails in Warriewood Wetlands, which sits just moments from the house.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.