Spacious family sanctuary in magical bush setting
Auction Saturday 7 November
FIND. Quietly nestled on a sought-after cul-de-sac, this elevated family home offers a little slice of paradise to escape to, with views that gaze directly out to nature. With a versatile, multi-storey floorplan that includes a choice of living areas and spacious outdoor entertaining zones that capitalise on the beautiful treetop and district outlooks, this is a quiet, private and flexible home that will suit a family that loves open and inclusive spaces to come together, but also wants privacy and breakout zones to retreat to.
LOVE. The tranquillity of this location allows you to completely switch off and unwind, whilst also offering the convenience of being just 2.5 kilometres from Narrabeen Beach, and within a five-minute drive of shopping centres, Narrabeen Lake and several schools. You will fall in love with the huge entertainer's deck, which is the perfect setting for casual get-togethers with family and friends, and the best place to fully take in the views.
• Stunning light-filled lounge room with vaulted ceilings overlooks a dining area and superbly-appointed kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, dishwasher and generous pantry and meal prep space.
• Versatile second living area/home theatre flows effortlessly to the entertainer's deck, which features a sweet cubby house and an outdoor kitchen with BBQ, gas cooktop and dishwasher to make entertaining and alfresco dining easy.
• Two front-facing bedrooms with walk-in robes have access to a private balcony and are serviced by a shower bathroom. The other three bedrooms are grouped together, including a luxurious king-sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, private balcony and en-suite.
• Zoned and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
• Two easily accessible attic storage areas and some external storage.
• Covered carport with dual access via Powderworks Road.
• The attractive weatherboard facade and all of the interiors have been freshly painted and new carpet has been laid throughout.
LIVE. This is a tranquil, green and leafy location, which is attractive to families because of how safe and protected it feels, yet how close it is to schools, beaches and shops. Narrabeen Lake and Narrabeen Beach are just moments away; the Wakehurst Parkway offers quick access up and down the beaches and to Chatswood, and it's a five-minute drive to Warriewood shopping centre, Narrabeen or Mona Vale.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.