Flexible family living with magical views
FIND. Deeply nestled into green and leafy surrounds, this classic beachcomber home delivers stunning views out to Narrabeen Lake and Beach. With vaulted ceilings, expanses of glass as well as blonde timber floors, sunlight filters throughout every inch of this beach house.
LOVE. The tranquil setting and the perched positioning which has you feeling like you've been transported to a tree top resort. With wonderful sea breezes permeating throughout, this is a home that draws you in from the moment you step inside!
• The open plan layout that creates a seamless connection to the living dining and kitchen, with the wonderful ocean views framing a stunning backdrop from each of these spaces.
• The entertainer's deck that flows from the living area and beckons you to enjoy a bevy on a balmy night or a cuppa at first light to watch the sunrise.
• A generous kitchen with ample cupboard space, stone countertops and a breakfast bench for casual meals.
• Three large bedrooms upstairs all with robes, and one serviced by a balcony that looks out to the ocean views.
• Downstairs, flexibility is delivered in spades with additional spaces and rooms on offer. Opt to set up as a rumpus room for the kids, convert into a home office, or even separate self-contained accommodation given there is a separate bathroom and laundry facilities.
• Enclosed front and back terraces provide additional outdoor entertaining spaces, while level lawns amongst landscaped and rock featured gardens ensure there is plenty of pace for little ones to run around.
• The double lock up garage with plenty of storage on offer while an off-street parking platform provides the rare luxury of secure parking for your guests.
• Bonuses include a combustion fireplace, ceiling fans, split system cooling and heating as well as solar panels.
LIVE. Conveniently located with easy access to the local shops, cafes and schools, Narrabeen Lakes and Beach and Warriewood shopping centre this is a lifestyle location that has it all. Nearby bus links connect you to Manly and the CBD.
Water Rates PQ: Approx $179
Council Rates PQ: Approx $442.22
Approx 695.5 sqm
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.