Charming cottage begging for a makeover
* Sitting grandly on the crest of a hill, this 2 bedroom, original 1920s fibro and weatherboard home is so charming you'll almost be tempted to move straight in and not change a thing.
* Perfectly liveable now, with open living, updated functional kitchen and bathroom, original high ceilings, paint rails and a grand period fireplace in the living room.
* Set on a large, level 695sqm (approx) sunfilled block with established trees, it's a prime candidate for a classic makeover with enormous scope to re-create, re-vamp or re-develop.
* In a prized position, this charming cottage is a makeover waiting to happen.
* With two good-sized bedrooms as is, a bright eat-in kitchen and old fashioned back porch, there's plenty of natural light and rustic charm so you could easily be tempted to make do here for a while.
* As a long-term project, it's the opportunity of a lifetime: a wide, deep, level block of land with established trees, potential for district views from an upper level, close to Warringah Mall, parklands, beaches and everything that's great about the Northern Beaches.
* Move in and make it happen.