Flexible family haven with district views
FIND. Nestled amongst stunning park-like gardens and offering district views, multiple living spaces and a versatile layout, this dual-level home sitting on approx 835 sqm delivers the perfect environment for relaxed family living. This convenient pocket of North Manly is perfectly situated to be able to reach schools, shops, beaches, Freshwater village and Warringah Mall with ease.
LOVE. Sunlit and spacious, the house delivers a versatile floorplan that works perfectly for families. With a choice of living areas plus a teenager's retreat, an alfresco deck that looks out to a lush back yard, plus en-suite bathrooms in two of the bedrooms, this layout will work well for families with children who are young as well as those who are older. Adding further flexibility to the mix, there is potential to create self-contained accommodation (STCA), perfect for guests, au-pairs or even as a rental. And you could also consider adding a pool to the garden.
• Charming north-facing lounge room and verandah
• Dining room with easy flow to kitchen and lounge
• Open-plan kitchen and second dining/living area, which offers an easy connection to the back yard and deck
• Beautiful private and leafy outlooks, including expansive district views from the upper level
• Large entertainer's deck and park-like back yard that will be adored by children and four-legged friends. Space to consider adding a pool.
• Sleek and modern stone kitchen with Smeg oven, brekkie bar, dishwasher and generous pantry storage
• Two bedrooms with en-suites. Built-in storage in four
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Teenager's retreat with private entrance and lots of storage space. Could easily be converted into self-contained accommodation (STCA)
• Laundry room with external access
• Double lock-up garage with extra storage, plus under-house storage
LIVE. The beauty of this location is the ease of access it offers to beaches, schools and shops. It's a 20-minute walk to Freshie or Curl Curl beaches, and about the same amount of time to reach Freshwater village, where there is a fantastic selection of boutique shops and enticing eateries. Bus stops on the street offer quick access to Manly, and you can wander to Warringah Mall or Harbord Public School in about 10 minutes.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.