Enchanting Federation home flawlessly renovated
FIND. Built in 1908 and believed to be North Manly's very first house, Federation charmer 'Duart' has been meticulously renovated so as to preserve its exquisite heritage character while creating a spacious, contemporary family home of uncompromising comfort and liveability.
LOVE. Set over two expansive, light-filled levels, this Hamptons-style beauty features abundant heritage detail throughout. Moving through, it's clear this is very much a home for the modern family with the open plan rear kitchen, dining and living, generous entertaining deck, sweeping level lawn and established gardens providing a fabulous setting for year 'round entertaining and family fun.
• Multiple living spaces offer versatility for potential use as a media room, home office or kids/teen retreat
• Gourmet gas kitchen with oversized Caesarstone island bench and European stainless steel appliances
• Huge downstairs bathroom with original claw foot bath, double vanity, heated towel rail and separate shower
• Luxurious master with contemporary shower ensuite, walk in robe and private, covered verandah overlooking rear garden
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning/heating and ceiling fans upstairs and down; attic with storage
• Off-street parking for two cars plus rear garden storage shed/powered workshop
LIVE. Quiet and convenient, this family-friendly pocket is strolling distance from B-line city buses and just minutes from Warringah Mall, schools, Freshwater village and numerous beaches, cafes and restaurants. Bus, cycle or walk to enjoy Manly's shopping, bars and restaurants as well as ferries to the city.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.