Original fibro cottage on 500m2 block with views to St Pat's
* This original post-war cottage has been in the same family since it was built and while functional, it has enormous potential for canny developers or rebuilders.
* On a large, elevated north-facing block with two street frontages it is located in a top area close to beaches and good schools offering the ultimate northern beaches family lifestyle.
* The original cottage sits high on the Jocelyn Street end of the block, affording magnificent views across to St Pat's in Manly, and potentially more with a rebuild, or upper level.
* As is, it has a good family-friendly layout with a three bedrooms along the northern face and living spaces well positioned to take advantage of the view.
* Featuring a functional kitchen and original bathroom it also has an internal laundry, high ceilings, original fireplace and a massive under-house storage area and workshop.
* The backyard is wide and level, with an established oak tree and there is a playground right next door.
* With its lofty aspect and quiet, private setting, this humble cottage is all about potential offering a rare opportunity to buy into a fantastic family location and make it your own.
* Close to schools, beaches, city transport, Harbord Village, Warringah Mall.