Original beach house on 638sqm with development potential (STCA)
FIND. This free-standing cottage is in one of the most privileged locations in North Curl Curl. It sits on a level block of 638sqm, which is positioned on a quiet, wide street that is a quick, level stroll to the surf and sand, and offers instant access to local shops and cafes. There is enormous potential here whether you choose to re-model the current home or knock down and start again to build your dream North Curl Curl home (STCA)
LOVE. This is a special pocket of North Curl Curl that allows you to really embrace the northern beaches way of life. Families love the shaded sandy enclaves, rock pools and iconic ocean pool at North Curl Curl Beach, while professionals find it a desirable base from which to commute to the city, with express services practically at the door. This impeccable home offers you the chance to bring to fruition your vision of a beachside masterpiece.
- Generous frontage providing opportunity for a large family home
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking
- Three bedrooms plus a rear self contained studio
- Laundry room with external access
- Oversized sun drenched garden
- Large carport and extra space on the driveway
- Easy level access from the street, ideal for any construction works
LIVE. This exclusive and sought-after area offers you the rare advantage of having peace and quiet, while still being able to walk to the beach. Ideal for families, this tight-knit community has some great schools, including North Curl Curl Public School. Nearby is John Fisher Park, where there is a playground, space for the kids to ride bikes and scooters, and some lovely walking paths. Cafes, shops and city bus services are footsteps away, and lifestyle hubs at Freshwater and Dee Why are within easy walking distance.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Dee Why and surrounds
- Local cafes and boutique stores on Pitt Road
- Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre & Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants & cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Cromer Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.