Fantastic family home in sought after beachside location Inspection by Appointment
FIND. Bathed in natural light and with stunning green vistas across the sporting fields and lagoon, this inviting home serves up family convenience from every room. Sitting in an unbeatable Northern Beaches location with sought after schools, beaches, cafes and shops on your doorstep, this dual level home has something for the whole family. The flexible floorplan offers a range of options including a teenager's retreat or in law accommodation with separate entry. Only a short stroll to the many lifestyle options in the area, this family home will appeal to many.
LOVE. Entering through the convenient covered entrance way, this home is welcoming and well proportioned. The large modern kitchen has been tastefully renovated with practicality in mind, leading to a separate dining enclave perfect for intimate dinner parties or family dinners. Flowing out to the large family room you can see that this is where all those precious family moments occur, leading to the lush level lawn complete with an outdoor shower, perfectly positioned for a post-beach rinse.
- Lovely flow from indoor to outdoor living areas
- Timber floorboards through kitchen, living and dining areas
- Plush new carpet in all bedrooms and upstairs living
- Three bedrooms with built-ins and fourth bedroom/study with under stair storage
- Covered entertaining space leading to a level north facing yard
- Separate teenagers retreat with kitchenette
- Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher, and island bench with seating
- Two neat bathrooms with ample storage
- Good sized, separate laundry room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating
- Single lock up garage and storage shed ideal for surfboards, stand up paddle boards and bikes
LIVE. This convenient and community-minded location has so much to offer, including a short stroll to North Curl Curl beach across the park and onto the sand dunes. Enjoy close proximity to cafes, boutique shops, local and CBD bus services as well as a range of sporting and recreational clubs. The plentiful green space on your doorstep provides so many options including walking paths, playgrounds, a skate park and space for kids to ride bikes. The lifestyle hubs of Freshwater and Dee Why are also within walking distance.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $653.40 pq
Size: Approx 524.80 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Dee Why and surrounds
- Local cafes and boutique stores on Pitt Road
- Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre & Westfield Warringah Mall; Dee Why beachfront restaurants & cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.