North facing cottage on 948 sqm with development potential (STCA)
Auction Saturday 30 October 2.15pm
FIND. This enchanting beach cottage is an exciting offering to rebuild, renovate or subdivide (STCA) in a truly stunning lifestyle setting. Sitting directly opposite John Fisher playing fields and a lazy level stroll to the beach, this single-level residence showcases soft green outlooks to the front, and private tranquil gardens plus a swimming pool to the rear. This has been a cherished home for the same family for 64 years. Presented in original condition, it now presents the rare opportunity for a family buy into this iconic and tightly-held beachside setting.
LOVE. It's hard to imagine a better combination of features to work with: sitting directly opposite wide open playing fields that will never be built out; a barefoot walk to the beach; a perfect northerly aspect to the rear; swimming pool, and an over-sized 948sqm near-level block that gives you the space to mastermind your perfect home, whether that is to subdivide, renovate or build from the ground up (STCA).
• Excellent level access from the street
• Bright living area with an adjoining sunroom that both enjoy a soothing green outlook of the playing fields opposite
• Renovated kitchen with granite countertops, electric cooking and dishwasher
• The enormous backyard is designed for family fun and is the perfect space to host parties and gatherings. Oriented to the north for beautiful all-day sunshine, it features a large swimming pool, a covered entertainer's terrace and lush gardens and lawns
• The master bedroom includes built-in wardrobes and leafy outlooks
• Two additional bedrooms of a good size
• Large laundry room with extra storage
• Neat original bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Single lock-up garage with additional parking on the driveway
LIVE. Tightly held for good reason, this exclusive location directly opposite John Fisher Park offers you and your family a carefree outdoors lifestyle. The kids will never want for things to do, with a playground, space for the kids to ride bikes, and some lovely walking paths directly opposite the house. Curl Curl beach is quick lazy stroll down the street, and cafes, shops, schools and public transport are also within close proximity.
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Dee Why & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Local cafes and boutique stores on Pitt Rd
- Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre & Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants & cafes
- Curl Curl North Primary School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Cromer High School
- St Lukes Grammar School
- Manly Selective
Land size: Approx 948.5 sqm
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council - Approx $697.67
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.