Private family oasis in popular beachside setting
FIND. Flawlessly renovated for supreme family enjoyment, this dual-level residence features sun-filled, free-flowing living areas, superb outdoor entertaining and stylish contemporary appointments. This impressive home rests in a sought-after, family-friendly suburb, just 500 metres to Curl Curl Beach.
LOVE. With living spaces tucked away privately to the rear, you may be surprised with the level of privacy and tranquillity this home offers. Designed to embrace an easy, breezy indoor/outdoor lifestyle, the open-plan living area gives way to a stunning outdoor entertaining zone that has been completed with a heated mineral pool. Renovated to a very high standard, there are plenty of extra features, including a state-of-the-art Fibaro home automation system that controls lighting and audio, and high-quality joinery that creates a premium aesthetic as well as increasing functionality.
• Open-plan design living zone with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
• Sandstone gas fire that heats the whole house efficiently in the cooler months
• Sophisticated wide-plank engineered floorboards downstairs, soft carpet upstairs
• Designer stone kitchen with huge island bench, gas stove, entertainer's oven and butler's pantry
• Outdoor entertainer's deck overlooks a heated mineral swimming pool
• Sumptuous master bedroom with ocean and sand dune views, a walk-in wardrobe and a stunning en-suite with dual shower and vanity
• Three additional bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Rumpus/media room with built-in storage, with good separation from the main living area
• Sunroom with built in daybed that doubles as a space for guests to stay over
• Two internal storage rooms plus large linen cupboard and storage underneath the daybed
• Contemporary bathrooms on both levels plus an outdoor shower
• Fibaro home automation system to control all lighting and audio needs
• Dedicated coat and shoe storage with handy in-built seating area
• Keyless entry with video intercom
• Pin-locked security gate leading to off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. This is a privileged location that offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Just a couple of minutes' walk away is North Curl Curl beach and ocean pool, plus a stunning headland walk to enjoy. Within easy walking distance are shopping and dining hubs at Dee Why and Freshwater. North Curl Curl school and sporting fields are close by, and there are bus stops at the door for swift access to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.