Pristine original cottage on sought-after street
FIND. This free-standing brick cottage in pristine original condition boasts one of the most privileged locations in North Curl Curl. It sits on a near-level block of 411sqm, which is positioned on a quiet, wide street that is a quick, level stroll to the surf and sand, and offers instant access to local shops and cafes.
LOVE. This is a special pocket of North Curl Curl that allows you to really embrace the northern beaches way of life. Families love the shaded sandy enclaves, rock pools and iconic ocean pool at North Curl Curl Beach, while professionals find it a desirable base from which to commute to the city, with express services practically at the door. This impeccable home offers you the chance to bring to fruition your vision of a beachside masterpiece. Whether you choose to re-model the interiors and add another level, or knock down and start again (STCA), there is enormous potential here that is ready to be harnessed.
• With freshly painted interiors and brand-new carpet, the house is in perfect living condition, so you can move straight in
• Sunny north-facing lounge and dining area that is hugged by a long, covered verandah and offers fluid flow between indoors and out
• Neat original kitchen in superb condition with electric cooking
• Well-presented bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Three generous queen-sized bedrooms. Built-ins and patio access from the master bedroom
• Laundry room with external access
• Private sun-dappled garden with large patio and storage shed
• Large double carport and extra space on the driveway
• Easy level access from the street, ideal for any construction works
LIVE. This exclusive and sought-after area offers you the rare advantage of having peace and quiet, while still being able to walk to the beach. Ideal for families, this tight-knit community has some great schools, including North Curl Curl Public School. Nearby is John Fisher Park, where there is a playground, space for the kids to ride bikes and scooters, and some lovely walking paths. Cafes, shops and city bus services are footsteps away, and lifestyle hubs at Freshwater and Dee Why are within easy walking distance.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.