Tri-level home offering spectacular panoramas
FIND. Set in an elevated position on the headland between Curl Curl and Dee Why, this magnificent tri-level home delivers style, sophistication, and jaw-dropping panoramas that combine sweeping ocean and district views as well as city glimpses.
LOVE. This impressive sandstone residence was crafted by a local architect. All three floors offer spectacular views of Manly and its surrounding suburbs, as well as capturing beautiful sunrises that come up over the ocean and set over the district. But the best view to be found is at the back of the house, where you can climb up a set of steps and onto a viewing platform where the magnificence of this landscape is truly laid bare.
• The spacious and air-conditioned living area stretches out on the middle floor, with the space and flexibility to be able to style it in various ways. Floor-to-ceiling glass allows you to interact with the views at every opportunity, or you can step out onto the covered terrace that will be the perfect spot to entertain friends and family with a glamorous ocean backdrop.
• You'll love the impressive master suite on the top floor, which features a spacious bedroom and a separate living space that both flow out to an enormous rooftop terrace. There's also a walk-in wardrobe, reverse-cycle air-con and a stylish shower en-suite.
• Three other bedrooms are generously sized and are serviced by a bathroom on each floor.
• The chic kitchen is superbly fitted with stone counters, a freestanding Smeg gas cooker, includes a server window to the dining area, and employs a classic black and white palette.
• A large single lock-up garage includes an extensive and very functional workshop space. There is also plenty of off-street parking to the front of the garage.
• The rocky outcrop to the rear of the house continues up a set of stairs and includes a cave and a low-maintenance bush garden.
LIVE. The delights of this exclusive family setting lie in its proximity to several beaches and its unspoiled natural beauty. It's a 1.5k walk to either Dee Why or Curl Curl beaches, and it's just a little further on to Freshwater. Also within close proximity are supermarkets, shops and eateries at Dee Why as well as Warringah Mall. This premium address sits within the catchment zone of Curl Curl North Public School, which is a 10-minute walk away.
Size: 747 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $240 pq
Council Rates: $650 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.