Dual-level haven in family-friendly street
Auction Saturday 25 July
FIND. Resting on a generous nor-west facing block in an exclusive family setting, this elegant dual-level home sets the standard in relaxed family living. Set in the peaceful surrounds of North Balgowlah and only a few blocks from Manly Dam, this freestanding 1950s residence offers spacious living, inviting alfresco entertaining spaces, and generous and comfortable accommodation.
LOVE. Offering the ideal base for families, this beautifully presented home is surrounded by oasis-like gardens that enjoy a sunny nor-west aspect and offer the perfect environment for family fun, and alfresco dining and entertaining. This delightful home is presented in immaculate condition and is ready for a family to move in and enjoy now, yet may inspire you to add value further down the track.
• An elegant sunken lounge room is enhanced by an open fireplace, custom joinery, and leafy outlooks to the street.
• The kitchen takes a logical position next to the dedicated dining area and features sleek stone counters, gas cooking, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
• A second sitting area or family room is positioned to the rear of the house and flows out to the outdoor entertaining area. The aspect means this will be a delightful place to sit and enjoy the afternoon sun, particularly in winter.
• The back yard consists of a mix of open and covered alfresco dining areas, plus a level lawn that offers generous space for the kids to enjoy play equipment or lawn games.
• Upstairs is dedicated to peaceful comfort, with three generous bedrooms that are serviced by a bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
• Functional layout with a bathroom and laundry room downstairs.
• The house enjoys some striking features, including a decorative leadlight window and high ceilings.
LIVE. Sitting within the catchment zone for Seaforth Public School and mere moments from Manly Dam, this is an exclusive family setting that boasts a welcoming and family-friendly community. The house sits within walking distance of local shops in Seaforth, Balgowlah and North Balgowlah, is just moments from a number of excellent schools, and is a short drive to beaches and lifestyle hubs in Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.