Stylish freestanding North Balgowlah home on private sun-drenched 721sqm block with pool
• Nestled privately at the rear of a massive block, completely hidden from street view, this gorgeous light-filled 1960s home is an absolute revelation and presents a great buy for young families or downsizers alike.
• Offering freshly painted chic retro interiors that have been beautifully updated with a granite gas kitchen and fluid areas it also has private front and backyards plus a fully fenced in ground swimming pool.
• An easy-living home it has separate living and dining rooms, with a conservatory-style dining room that adjoins a sun-drenched entertaining deck overlooking the backyard and pool.
• There are polished timber floors and subfloor heating throughout plus timber casement windows that create a fresh, easy-living home with nothing to spend.
• A classic family-friendly layout has three double bedrooms and a bathroom privately set away from the living areas. All three bedrooms have built-in robes and there is also an integrated laundry in the bathroom plus a separate WC.
• The kitchen is immaculately appointed with stainless steel appliances and has a breakfast bar.
• Automatic gates to the property create an absolutely private family haven, with a tandem carport and intercom security.
• There are also ceiling fans, underhouse storage plus a pool storage shed and easy care native gardens.
• A classic family home on a massive level sunny block, it is just moments from North Balgowlah village shops, a short stroll to the local school and ten minutes drive to beaches.