Ultimate privacy & serenity in an enchanting setting
* Architect designed with a focus on optimising sunlight and privacy, this exceptional two level family home takes pride of place in an idyllic enclave bordering Manly Dam Reserve.
* Secluded amid deep landscaped gardens on an impressive 928sqm, it captures sweeping district, ocean and harbour views over Manly out to The Heads and features dual street frontage with level rear access via Kalaui Street.
* Introduced by a lofty double height vestibule, entry level is devoted to living and entertaining with a fluid sequence of formal and casual living spaces wrapped in a deep entertainer's deck affording a seamless integration between indoor and outdoor spaces.
* The bright and airy open plan family living and dining space is finished with polished Blackbutt floors and embraced in glass bathing the interiors in all-day north easterly sunlight.
* An integrated gas entertainer's kitchen with study nook and breakfast bar overlooks the living spaces and flows to a level north facing garden and the deep wraparound deck framed by mature Robinias and featuring a luxe outdoor spa positioned to soak up the views.
* Elegant adjoining formal living and dining rooms feature a centrepiece Jetmaster gas fireplace and enjoy a tranquil leafy garden outlook.
* Designed to accommodate a family's changing needs, there are four double bedrooms including a versatile lower level retreat with pull-down bed which can also be used as double garaging with level internal access.
* An open skylit stairway leads to the upper level casual living room with custom study zone and view-swept deck, and three double bedrooms all with built-in robes, reverse cycle air and ceiling fans.
* The master bedroom opens out to the deck and features a walk-in robe and skylit ensuite with double vanity and double walk-in shower.
* A freshly schemed family bathroom with separate bath and shower services the upper level while a guest powder room and large adjoining laundry with beach shower are located on the lower level.
* Additional features include secure rear access to triple parking, ducted central heating, ducted vacuum, passive solar design principles, walk-in linen press, drip irrigation, halogen mood lighting and feature garden lighting.
* Located barely a breath to Manly Dam and parkland with its popular bike tracks and walking trails, this stunning family retreat is a short stroll to North Balgowlah Primary, village cafés and the cycle track to Manly.