A lush tropical garden oasis
* Retreat to the leafy serenity and blissful privacy of this beautifully refurbished freestanding home positioned on a tranquil 725sqm parcel of land.
* Perfect for family living and alfresco entertaining, it extends to beautiful landscaped park-like gardens basking in a prized northerly aspect, surrounded by established trees and featuring a lawn and deep alfresco dining terrace
* Quietly placed in a wide, tree-lined street, its set back from the road behind a large foregarden and features spacious open plan interiors dressed in stylish contemporary tones.
* Bright and airy throughout, it features polished timber floors and large windows maximising sunlight and the tranquil garden outlook and is introduced by a traditional entry portico and spacious reception hall.
* Generous well defined open plan living and dining rooms incorporate a freshly schemed contemporary gas kitchen with breakfast bar, coloured glass splashbacks and integrated appliances including a Smeg gas cooker and Bosch dishwasher.
* The rear of the home flows to the sublime child-friendly gardens which feature an exotic blend of native and tropical plantings creating a sun soaked haven of privacy and tranquillity.
* Accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, two with built-ins, including an oversized master suite with adjoining dressing room or ideal study, serviced by two bathrooms, offering potential to update (main ensuite)
* There is plentiful parking including a lock-up garage with direct internal access and a side drive offering parking for up to three cars.
* Additional features include reverse cycle air, gas heating, European laundry, designer indoor/outdoor lighting, fitted blinds and rainwater irrigation.
* Beautifully appointed and immaculately presented, this family sanctuary offers potential to add a second level or further extend (STCA).
* Tucked away in a peaceful family friendly enclave, it's walking distance to recreational parkland, schools, shops, biketracks and transport to the city and beaches.