Perfect family lifestyle
* This immaculately presented, two-storey home is stylishly detailed throughout and
features a large family room that opens via cedar bi-fold doors to an entertaining deck with a deep district outlook.
* Beautifully maintained from front to back, it has polished timber floors, stunning bathrooms and a gourmet kitchen that overlooks a level, grassed backyard with an outdoor cedar spa.
* Picture perfect from its street façade with a fishpond water feature, sunny front porch and manicured garden hedges, right through to the deck and backyard, it also has a freestanding home office/studio with French doors to the garden.
* There are five bedrooms in all, two down and three up, although with so much space, one bedroom could easily be sacrificed to a casual TV room or rumpus room.
* The main living area, is light and bright and encompasses a separate formal dining area and kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel 5 burner gas ILVE oven and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher.
* On the ground level there is also a stunning azure bathroom with mosaic tiling and extra deep bath, internal laundry with WC and loads of storage.
* Upstairs there are three good-sized bedrooms, including a palatial parents' retreat with cathedral ceilings, clerestory window, walk-in robe, two-way ensuite with separate bath and shower and limestone vanity. French doors lead to a private balcony with views all the way to North Head.
* The large backyard is level and grassy and the house has two 2500 litre rainwater tanks for eco-efficiency. There is also masses of under-house storage, including a potential cellaring area, air-conditioning and a carport plus off-street parking for another car.
* Ideally situated in a whisper quiet, tree lined street in tightly held North Balgowlah, close to local shops, buses and parks, this quintessential family home offers the perfect lifestyle for a large modern family looking for room to grow without sacrificing style and taste.