North-facing original cottage with ocean views
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Resting on a sunny rear-north facing battle-ax block, this free-standing cottage offers outstanding potential. Having been lived in and loved by the same owner for 50 years, the cottage is in pristine condition. Built in the early 1900s and extended with an upper level to embrace ocean views, this is an utterly charming home with lots of character and appeal.
LOVE. The house is in mint condition, but offers huge potential to capitalise on the lush leafy setting and the beautiful district and ocean views. It is currently configured with a choice of living areas and a master retreat on the top floor. Whether you choose to renovate and remodel, or start again with your own creative vision (STCA), this is a fabulous block of land in an exclusive, family-friendly location close to schools, shops and beaches.
• Quiet leafy cul-de-sac setting
• The house is embraced by flourishing gardens to the front and rear
• Front verandah overlooking front garden
• The living area at the front of the house is comfortable and welcoming with a slow-combustion fire. The second living area to the rear faces the north, is sunny and bright, and flows outwards to the back yard
• Kitchen with gas cooking, timber counters, a dishwasher and adjoining dining area
• Upper-level extension includes a master bedroom with built-ins, a nor-east facing balcony with ocean views, shower en-suite and study
• Three additional queen-sized bedrooms on the lower level
• Bathroom with bath and overhead shower and a concealed laundry
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. The relaxed community of North Balgowlah is surrounded by beautiful bushland, and offers great access to schools, bushwalks, and a fantastic set of local shops. Manly Dam is moments away for weekend walks, bike rides and picnics; the esteemed Balgowlah North Public School is within walking distance; Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre with supermarkets and other high street shops is a quick drive down the road, and express bus services to the city can be caught from just around the corner on Woodbine Street.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.