Delightful alfresco spaces in family residence
FIND. Nestled within a peaceful pocket of North Balgowlah sits this delightful single-level family home that takes a slightly elevated position from the street.
LOVE. A warming ambience of calm settles over each room in this much-loved home, where bird song is a normal part of the every day.
• The spacious living room at the front of the house spills out to the front verandah that provides a relaxing viewpoint to watch for the kids as they arrive home from school.
• Further back into the house, an open-plan dining and kitchen area is the focal point for the family to gather at the beginning or end of each day.
• Indoors meets outdoors with an enormous all-weather courtyard, complete with hot tub and adjoining garden. This delightful space will hold you captive for hours.
• Tall trees throw shade onto the grass, inviting you to lay a rug down and linger for the afternoon, while the undercover courtyard is ideal for entertaining and will become a favourite gathering place amongst family and friends.
• Beautifully appointed bedrooms and bathrooms offer a tranquil place to rest your head at night.
• The master suite has a shower en-suite and access to the courtyard.
• A single lock-up garage and a storage shed in the garden completes the package.
LIVE. Positioned just around the corner from the Wakehurst Parkway, access to the rest of the beaches and to the city is easy. Local shops and schools are walking distance, or for a dose of beautiful bushland, Manly Dam is only a few blocks away.