Sunlit low-maintenance home in exclusive locale
FIND. Tucked away from the road at the end of a battle-axe driveway, this single-level Torrens Title home offers modern, functional living spaces that will prove to be perfect with empty nesters and young families. This is a low-maintenance home in a peaceful and exclusive area, with outstanding access to great schools, parks, shops, the city and Manly.
LOVE. The layout of this beautifully presented home has been designed to deliver a relaxed environment where you can truly switch off. The nor-east facing living spaces are set to the rear, so there is plenty of peace and privacy. There is easy flow between indoors and outdoors, where a generous outdoor entertaining deck and a level back yard will be popular with pet owners and parents alike.
• Generously proportioned and filled with light, the nor-east facing open-plan living area has a highly functional and free-flowing design. There are two access points to the entertainer's deck, which flows out from the living as well as the dining area, while the kitchen sits in the middle, able to comfortably service all areas.
• The kitchen overlooks the dining area and is superbly equipped with a five-burner gas cooktop as well as a breakfast bar.
• Perfectly sized to accommodate a full dining setting as well as the BBQ, the open entertainer's deck faces nor-east and is therefore the perfect place to sit throughout the day. The back yard is fully enclosed and easy to maintain.
• All three bedrooms are double sized and include mirrored built-ins with a large amount of storage, carpet and ceiling fans, with the master bedroom also containing an en-suite bathroom with shower.
• The main bathroom features a corner bath with overhead shower.
• There is a separate laundry room as well as a conveniently placed laundry cupboard next to it.
• An open garage provides space for the car and some storage space too.
LIVE. This is a tranquil location that enjoys easy access to the many amenities that the relaxed community of North Balgowlah offers, including a fantastic set of local shops, great schools, and almost immediate access to Manly Dam. Just a couple of minutes down the road, there is a great selection of supermarkets and Stockland shopping centre, and with bus stops just a few minutes' walk away, it's easy to get to Manly and the city.