Elegant family home with vast living and entertaining
FIND. Peacefully placed in a tranquil and leafy part of North Balgowlah, this elegant dual-level home rests amongst meticulously landscaped gardens, and offers a generous floorplan that is spread luxuriously over approx 607sqm. With a north-facing aspect, multiple living spaces and a choice of outdoor entertaining zones, as well as a study and a free-standing studio, this outstanding home offers lots of flexible space that will make it the perfect choice for empty nesters and families of all ages.
LOVE. The layout of the house promotes a fabulous indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with the lower level showcasing a modern open-plan design that incorporates an inviting lounge area, a superbly equipped chef's kitchen, and a dining area that flows directly out to a large entertainer's terrace.
• A sunny courtyard to the front faces north, while the Japanese-inspired rear garden has been meticulously landscaped and features Japanese Maple, Buddha Pine and Black Pine trees, plus a Dry River Bed sculpted with white pebbles.
• A large studio offers space for working and creating, or could be converted into a granny flat or teenage retreat.
• The chef's kitchen includes a large island bench, Smeg gas cooking, granite counters, generous pantry storage and an adjoining laundry room with external access.
• On the upper level, a second living space leads to an elevated balcony, with a stunning outlook that demonstrates the privacy and tranquility of this leafy setting.
• Three generous bedrooms are located upstairs, one of which is the master bedroom that includes a large walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with double basin and shower.
• The main bathroom features a bath and shower, and there is a conveniently placed WC on the lower level.
• There is off-street parking for at least two cars.
LIVE. Ideal for families, this tranquil setting is conveniently close to several schools, including the esteemed Balgowlah North Public School. There is a great variety of walking trails within moments of the front door, including those around Manly Dam and the Wakehurst Golf Club. Also close by is a great set of local shops, while Manly and the city are easily accessible on public transport or by car.