Expansive family entertainer with separate Garden Rumpus
FIND. Taking a sought-after position on a prime street in North Balgowlah, this superbly appointed home presents an array of sublime indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces that accommodate the varying needs of a growing family. The substantial floorplan flows over two levels, and provides several breakout zones and flexible living areas that can be utilised in various ways. Also offering the potential for self-contained accommodation (STCA), this is a home will grow with you through the years.
LOVE. With spacious open-plan living that flows effortlessly to a large deck, this residence is a natural entertainer. Set privately to the rear, the large deck with in-built BBQ and bar fridge is covered by a high-set pergola with a pitched roof design, so you are protected from the elements, but still benefit from a wonderful sense of space.
• Gourmet stone kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and an island bench with casual seating.
• There are several breakout zones, which include a sitting room with ocean glimpses on the upper level, and a fifth bedroom/home office on the lower level.
• Set to the rear is a Garden Rumpus with two separate rooms, a shower bathroom and storage space. Ideal for a guest or teenager retreat, with the potential to be easily converted into self-contained accommodation (STCA).
• Stylish main bathroom with freestanding bath and a rainfall shower with frameless glass.
• Four bedrooms are tucked away peacefully upstairs and are all double or queen-sized, with quality wool carpet throughout.
• There is a covered car space at the front, as well as space to park a trailer or boat at the rear.
LIVE. In this tightly held family-focused neighbourhood, everything you need is within a short distance, whether it's supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre or the local set of shops and bus stops, which are moments away on Woodbine Street. It's a short drive to beaches, shopping and eateries at Manly, and this prime address sits within the catchment zone of the esteemed Balgowlah North Public School.