Enormous opportunity in sought-after locale
FIND. Backing directly onto Burnt Bridge Creek and enjoying the serenity of its beautiful bushland surrounds, this spacious 1950s cottage has been loved by the same owners for 48 years. Presented in near-original condition, it offers a myriad of opportunities, which include re-imagining the current layout, or knocking down and building from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. The house sits on 480sqm (approx.) block of land that faces north and provides direct access to walking and cycling trails that run along Burnt Bridge Creek. The house currently offers three bedrooms, a number of living spaces, plus an extensive amount of space underneath the house. With established gardens, a near-level block and a tranquil and truly beautiful location, the potential for this home is obvious.
• 1950s cottage in near-original condition, sitting on a 480sqm (approx.) block that faces north and has excellent access from the street.
• A front-facing verandah drinks in the northerly sun, while a rear-facing balcony takes in views of the bush.
• On entry level, a number of living spaces include a lounge room and separate dining area, plus an adjoining sunroom.
• The kitchen looks out over an adjoining sitting room.
• There are three bedrooms, two of which have built-in storage and provide access to the rear balcony.
• The bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
• Accessed from the back yard, the bottom level currently features a large laundry room with shower bathroom, a storage room, plus a single lock-up garage and extensive amounts of storage space.
LIVE. This tightly held, family-friendly suburb is peaceful and community-focused. Although it feels like you are in the middle of the bush, this is a convenient location that places you close to everything you might need. Supermarkets are at Stocklands shopping centre, local shops and park are just down the road, Manly Dam is a few streets away, and it's just a short drive to Manly. This esteemed address also offers a range of fantastic nearby schools.