Spacious living in magical bushland setting
FIND. Backing directly onto the stunning surrounds of Manly Dam, this striking home combines the tranquillity of its bushland setting with an extravagant amount of living and entertaining space. This premium address, nestled on 551sqm, is in the catchment zone for the popular Balgowlah North Public School and close to the Wakehurst Golf Club and tennis courts.
LOVE. The beauty of this home lies within the extensive alfresco entertaining decks, which are positioned on both the upper and lower levels and take advantage of a serene outlook to lush green bushland.
• The vast lower level living area is filled with light and flows to the north-facing back yard with an entertainer's deck, a 10-person spa, and a level lawn that provides direct access to walking paths around Manly Dam.
• The entrance and hallway are wide and welcoming.
• Lower living and all bedrooms feature quality hardwood floors and high ceilings.
• The large kitchen features a walk-in pantry, Smeg gas cooking, Miele dishwasher and timber cabinetry.
• Main bathroom is in good original condition with bath and separate shower. Second bathroom with shower and laundry facilities.
• Four of the bedrooms feature built-ins. The fifth bedroom could easily double as a study or TV room.
• An enormous living space on the upper level extends to an elevated entertainer's balcony that overlooks the garden.
• There is storage within the attic, several generous storage cupboards and an external storage space for lawn mowers etc.
• The large single lock-up garage has extra storage space and there is also another off-street parking space at the rear of the house.
LIVE. This idyllic setting is tailor made for family life and connecting with a vibrant young community. The back gate leads directly to the beautiful pathways that surround Manly Dam, where there are numerous walking and mountain bike trails to explore. The esteemed Balgowlah North Public School is a two-minute walk away, shopping and dining options are a 10-minute drive away in Manly, while the local shops in North Balgowlah and Seaforth are handy for quick supplies as well as it's close proximity to the Wakehurst Golf Club. The property offers scope to redecorate or renovation if desired.